825 Dulaney Valley RoadGet Directions
Towson, Maryland 21204-1010
Upcoming Sales & Events
Fusion Chrome Collection Razor, blades, and mid-size kit Bundle
4/8/2015 - 5/31/2015
Delight Mom with thoughtful cards and gifts at great prices from Hallmark!All Sales
4/20/2015 - 5/10/2015
Date Posted: 3/12/2015
We are looking for a Store Manager in our Towson Town Center location. Qualifications and responsibilities include:
Retail know-how, with hands-on experience
Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
Managing payroll and budgets
Implement and maintain systems
Ensure a high level of customer care
Recruit, train and develop talented individuals
If you are interested, please apply on-line at www.anthropologie.com
Date Posted: 4/2/2015
Position: Full Time Service Lead
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Burberry is proud to be an iconic British brand and recruits individuals with strong creative talents, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for the brand. Burberry team members uphold the five core strategies of the business and look to the brand as beacon. We are seeking individuals with diverse skills leads to an incredibly collaborative and energetic workplace.
In the role of Sales Associate Lead you will provide leadership in the areas surrounding clienteling, compliance, email capture, and mystery shops, You will also work to meet monthly productivity goals, and set an example for the Associates in the store. You will be responsible for store keys, and ensuring the store is left in a safe and secure condition.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Date Posted: 4/23/2015
The mission of Capital Teas is to educate people and inspire lives through the wonders of tea, one cup at a time. Said more simply, our culture is all about infusing well-being. We accomplish our aims not only through great teas and products, but more importantly, through great team members who inspire and educate our customers. We've become a fast-growing and highly respected company. Capital Teas is now in search of additional talented, passionate team members who can help us achieve our goals and to infuse well-being into a fast-growing base of tea lovers while operating our stores safely, profitably, and respectfully of all others.
* Meet personal, team, and company sales and service goals
* Treat all patrons in a courteous, timely, professional, and engaging style
* Rapidly learn the origin, ingredients, and taste details for the teas and infusions we carry as well as our teaware accessories in order to properly educate customers on our products
* Take and pass a written tea test based on what you have learned
* Previous successful retail sales experience
* A college degree or 3+ years of retail or restaurant experience
* Demonstrated ability to achieve sales and service targets
* A highly competitive mind-set with a desire to succeed
* Proven ability to develop successful relationships with customers and coworkers
* Excellent communication skills
* Willing to take ownership, responsibility, and accountability
* An enthusiastic and cheerful attitude
* Confidence backed up by competence and ability to think on his/hher feet
* Someone whose presence in a store is a reason why people will want to come back to shop there
* Ability to pass our tea test within 3 weeks of starting
As a Capital Teas employee, you will receive employee discounts and paid training. You will also be on the fast track to management through dedication, hard work, and success.
Date Posted: 3/23/2015
Everything But Water currently has two (2) open positions: Sales Associate and Keyholder
If interested, visit the mall on level 2 or call 410-821-9287.
Date Posted: 4/23/2015
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre, then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. A Lacoste Assistant Manager plays a key role in assisting with the overall performance of the store's business, people and culture. In this role, you act as the Assistant Coach and Cheerleader.
* Prior experience in retail sales with a proven track record of customer excellence.
* Tenacious desire to inspire others and lead a culture of customer service champions.
* Expertise in store operations.
* Training, interviewing, planning, organizational, and performance management skills.
* Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.
* Technically savvy.
* Audacious attitude.
* Sporting Spirit - must possess a competitive edge and drive to meet goals.
* Innovative thinker that will drive our brand forward.
Date Posted: 3/26/2015
Macy's is hiring for Sales,Support,and Cosmetic positions available. If interested please visit http://www.macysjobs.com/.
Date Posted: 3/31/2015
Do you love fashion and helping women to look and feel their best? Then come and work for New York & Co. Must have apparel /retail experience, excellent customer service skills, and weekend availability.
Apply today at www.QHIRE.net/nyc
Date Posted: 4/20/2015
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
Advance your career at the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow.
White House/Black Market is looking for a full time Assistant Manager in their Towson Town Mall location. To apply for this position today, please visit http://jobs.chicos.com/whbm and select Store Careers.