825 Dulaney Valley RoadGet Directions
Towson, Maryland 21204-1010
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Thanks and Giving
11/9/2013 - 12/24/2013
Holiday Savings at Everything But WaterAll Sales
12/4/2013 - 12/25/2013
Date Posted: 11/7/2013
Please visit www.theartofshaving.com/careers to apply. Currently hiring sales associates for a high end mens grooming retailer. Competitve pay. Previous retail experience preferred but not necessary.
Feel free to contact the manager Shannon Washington at 410-740-7371.
Date Posted: 11/8/2013
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP the Sales Associate is responsible for increased Productivity and Customer Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Maximize personal sales and provide a consistent customer experience
Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs
Develop exceptional relationships with current and prospective clients
Create and maintain a personal clientele book with regular communication and customer follow-up
Actively participate in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers, etc.
Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives
Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
A strong commitment to customer service
Goal-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
Effective interpersonal skills with all levels
Excellent brand and product knowledge
Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers
Able to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
Education and/or Experience
High school Diploma or equivalent
Experience with working in a sales-commission environment preferred
Minimum 2 years above standard selling performance in a “like brand” environment
POS system knowledge
Basic computer knowledge
Date Posted: 11/13/2013
Cache is currently seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Management candidates. If interested please contact Suzanna at 410-821-6410 or stop in Cache, located on Level 4 near the Nordstrom Wing.
Date Posted: 11/15/2013
Capitol Luggage & Leather is seeking a part-time 3rd keyholder.
Candidates should be goal-oriented, self-motivated, and show enthusiasm for their work.
- Have the ability to drive sales in a high-end specialty retail environment
- Provide exceptional customer service and create a welcoming, positive atmosphere in the store
- Have the ability to perform operational duties/store maintenance tasks (basic knowledge of Microsoft Office required)
- Work well with a team
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Be available to open and close the store
- Have flexible scheduling/availability (both weekdays and weekends)
Previous retail experience is required.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 410-821-8989 and ask for Rhonda or Elizabeth if you have any questions.
Date Posted: 10/31/2013
Crumbs Bake Shop is seeking a super Store Manager that will lead their team by maintaining exceptional levels of customer service and run a sweet operation and making each day better than the last! A Store Manager at Crumbs is passionate about building a strong team, a strong leader that can develop a strong team, and is responsible for the overall sales, operations, inventory control, HR and business management of their store. As the Store Manager, you are a motivator and leader who develops their team to their full potential. You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding customer care as well as measuring the financial performance of your store on your team. We are a growing company that is rapidly expanding so there is huge growth potential for the right person!
As our Store Manager, your general responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
Customer Care -
• Develops store team to consistently deliver exceptional levels of customer care and customer experiences.
• Ensures that all location meets performance and secret shop requirements and can implement action plans for those areas of development.
• Trains store team to effectively handle any service issue that may arise and gets involved as necessary.
• Knowledgeable in company policies and procedures and ensures location and staff are in compliance.
• Conducts regular store audits and review sessions with employees for: training purposes, maintaining superior customer care standards, maintaining cleanliness, and ensuring store consistency.
• Drives the implementation of company initiatives by motivating and supporting the store team members.
• Responds to directives in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensures location meets impeccable standards of cleanliness and product quality.
Human Resources -
• Builds a strong and highly competent team through developmental coaching and counseling.
• Identifies and develops high - potential personnel as part of a succession plan to anticipate vacancies.
• Conducts performance reviews for staff in a timely manner. • Monitors and manages store staffing and works with District Manager & HR to achieve target staffing level.
Business Management -
• Analyzes financial data to identify and address trends and build on areas of strength and develops a strategy to improve areas of weakness.
• Trains store team in understanding financial reports and to use that knowledge to influence daily store operations.
• Ensures all sales goals and budges are consistently met.
Requirements for this position include:
• Progressive food / retail management experience.
• Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience as a Store Manager (or similar position) in a high paced, luxury food service / restaurant industry.
• Open and flexible FULL TIME availability (including PM's, weekends & holidays)
• Proficient in analyzing financial reports, sales, operations, inventory control and HR management.
• Proven track record of employee development.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
• Please also include a Cover Letter letting us know why you would be perfect for this position along with your resume and application and your hours of availability! Incomplete applications will not be considered.
CRUMBS BAKE SHOP is an equal opportunity employer.
Date Posted: 11/6/2013
Fossil Inc. is a global leader in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Inc.'s success is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its two core businesses: Fossil brand; and a multi-brand watch and jewelry portfolio. The globally-recognized Fossil brand is rooted in authenticity and a distinctive Modern Vintage design aesthetic. With over 350 stores worldwide and a strong global e-commerce business, it inspires creative souls the world over through its eclectic assortment of lifestyle and accessory items including watches, handbags, and clothing.
Fossil Inc. also creates fashion accessories for a number of other owned and licensed brands including MICHELE, DKNY, Michael Kors, and Diesel. The company is constantly strengthening and developing its multi-brand portfolio through its core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design, and dynamic global distribution.
For additional information about this opportunity apply directly at our store location.
Fossil Inc. is currently seeking a 3rd key manager with an entrepreneurial sales driven spirit for our Towson Town Center location. Candidates should be able to strategically recruit, train, and develop a productive store team whose primary focus is promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They should inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals and upholding daily operations...most importantly, creating a fun and energized environment!
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process, please email email@example.com
To be considered, please visit our Fossil store location.
To be considered, please visit our Fossil store location.
Date Posted: 10/29/2013
Lids will be having an open interview session on Tuesday, November 5, from 11am until 4pm. We are currently seeking Seasonal Associates up to Full-Time Assistant Manager.
If interested please stop by our location located on Level 1 by Grand Court.
Date Posted: 11/6/2013
The Limited is currently seeking an Assistant Manager. If interested please stop in at our location on Level 3 or call at 410-296-9275.
Date Posted: 10/23/2013
The Limited is currently seeking sales associates/floor associates. If interested please visit our website at: www.TheLimited.com to apply.
Date Posted: 11/25/2013
We are currently accepting applications for Part Time Customer Service Associates
Join Our Team!
Mutual respect, teamwork, and servant-leadership are the cornerstones upon which our company is built. That foundation, coupled with a fun and family-like atmosphere, makes Men’s Wear house a great place to work. The Company is also fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity both in principle and as a matter of policy and practice. Our commitment is to a policy of non-discrimination in all aspects of employment. Our employment practices and policies provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, religion, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status in all personnel actions including hiring, tenure and/or conditions of employment.
Apply on line @ menswearhouse.com
Date Posted: 2/1/2013
Pandora Jewelry is looking to hire full-time and part-time sales associates for their store, and no experience in sales or retail is necessary because Pandora will provide all the training. We are also looking for management team members. If you’re interested in working with one of the world’s most cherished jewelry brands, please call toll free 877-412-5577 or go to our online application at pandoratowson.com.
Date Posted: 10/30/2013
Proactiv Solution is currently seeking a Store Manager and individual who will be responsible for sales, training, increasing customer base, and product merchandising.
Base pay + override on sales and commission. Medical, Dental, and PTO.
If interested please contact Tom Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See’s Candies – Team Members
See’s Candies, a California company known for its Famous Old Time Candies, and delivering Quality without Compromise, is seeking outgoing enthusiastic Team Members and Key holders with flexible ability for day, evening and weekend shifts, from November 14, 2013 to approximately December 26, 2013. We are seeking individuals able to provide outstanding customer service, ring sales correctly, merchandise our products per corporate guidelines, receive and rotate stock, and complete inventories and all paperwork per the Operations Manual. Must be able to lift 30 lbs. repeatedly, work independently though part of a team, and enjoy providing outstanding customer service, while maximizing sales. Background check required.
Great Team Atmosphere
Applications accepted Friday, November 8, 2013, 10-1 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. and Saturday, November 9, 2013 from 12-3 p.m. at the mall Food Court. For further information, please contact email@example.com, listing Towson Town Center in the subject line.
Date Posted: 10/18/2013
Sheepskin Gifts is currently seeking Sales Associates with sales experience and eagerness to sell! If interested, please call 410-296-9669 or stop in the store (Located on Level 3).
Date Posted: 10/16/2013
Soma Intimates is currently seeking an Assistant Manager.
Must have retail and management experience.
Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
Proven excellence in customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales.
Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
Must possess strong leadership qualities and ability to train with team building skills.
Date Posted: 11/18/2013
Discover where your passion for cooking and entertaining can take you! Visit our careers page http://www.surlatable.com/careers to apply!
• Seasonal Sales Associate: The Seasonal Sales Associate creates an experience for our customer that delights and inspires. This position assists in executing and supporting all store initiatives that contribute to generating sales.
• Seasonal Cashier: The Cashier is responsible for maintaining customer service as per company standard, generating sales, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention in adherence to Sur La Table Policy/Store standards. This position contributes to the success of the store by ensuring each customer receives outstanding service in a friendly environment.
• Seasonal Stock Associate: The Seasonal Stock Associate assists in maintaining the stock room and replenishing the sales floor with merchandise during our busiest time of year. This position assists the store team in ensuring all shipment/receiving processes are followed by required standards and keeps the stock room organized so that available merchandise can be located quickly, safely and efficiently.
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.
About Sur La Table:
In 1972, the first Sur La Table opened its doors in Seattle's Pike Place Market. Everyone from novice home cooks to professional chefs found a surprising selection of culinary tools from around the world—with plenty of help from an enthusiastic, knowledgeable staff who loved cooking, too. We’ve now grown to more than 100 stores across the country. Both our website and catalog are viewed by millions of people each year, and our cooking class program is the largest avocational cooking school in the US. Sur La Table is the premier place to find an unsurpassed selection of innovative goods for the kitchen and table, and we're just as passionate about cooking and entertaining as we ever were.
The Sports Cave is now hiring part-time (seasonal) help to work in our sports memorabilia retail store. We will be opening on November 15th and remain open through-out the Holiday season.
Send us a resume; attention Frank Luisi , at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 10/30/2013
The following job description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
I. PURPOSE OF POSITION
Assist the Store Manager in sales generation, operations, and personnel functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with Company procedures. (as directed by Store Manager.)
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Strive to achieve store sales goals
Maintain adequate sales floor supervision
Take action to correct negative sales trends
Minimum UPT/ADT standards
Communicate best sellers to Store
Monitor adherence to all corporate customer service policies
Implement contest to maximize sales
Interview/recruit a sales oriented staff
Assist with staff supervision
Implement Company training programs. Monitor staff in product knowledge, customer service and selling skills
Assist in supervising and motivating staff to meet goals
Assist in the resolution of employee questions and problems
Maintain Company merchandising standards
Monitor compliance to Company dress code
Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization
Set and revise merchandise presentation as necessary
Assist in controlling expenses
Maintain operational audit score to standard
Enforce Company cash handling and loss prevention procedures
Maintain store fund and monitor deposits in accordance with Company policies
Enforce discount policies
Enforce fitting room controls
Assist in the inventory and maintenance of inventory records
Promptly and accurately complete all paperwork procedures (New Hire, Incident, Reports, etc.)
Monitor supply levels
Follow procedures for receiving stock, shipments, transferring merchandise and handling defectives
Maintain store safety standards
All other duties assigned
Supervise Assistant Managers, key holders and Sales Associates
Interface with District, Regional and corporate personnel (i.e. accounting, merchandising, operations and human resources)
III. POSITION DIMENSIONS
Scope, Complexity and Autonomy
Must understand the complexities that come with running a luxury retailer
Decision-Making Authority and Judgment
Makes hiring decision, termination recommendations, payroll control and scheduling decision in the absence of the Store Manager. Makes decision to satisfy customers as needed
Supervision Exercised (Include number of employees supervised)
Principal Relationships/Key Contacts
SVP Retail Stores
Assistant Store Manager
IV. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Education and Certifications
High School Diploma. College degree preferred
Experience and Skills
Must be 18 years or older
At least 3 years of previous management experience in high-end apparel environment
Excellent communication and analytical skills