Join us for a family friendly 1-mile walk inside Towson Town Center, featuring face painting, craft table, ice cream, popcorn, raffles and more!
To learn more or register online visit: www.stroupkidsforkids.org/walktohelp
The Stroup Kids For Kids Epilepsy Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization with 100% of the money donated going to our projects. We are a volunteer run foundation with no operation costs. We currently raise money through our Tri To Help® and Walk To Help™ events. This Addielicious™ Walk To Help™ family fun walk event raises epilepsy and autism awareness with proceeds supporting the following programs:
Stroup Kids For Kids:
- Addie Epilepsy Lectureship Series.
- Respite To Help – basic care for you child with autism or epilepsy (Coming soon…)
- Child Life Specialist – Hopkins Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Ketogenic Epilepsy Research
- IEP & Related Advocacy Services
- Metabolism based Therapy in Epilepsy