Posted Thu, Apr 25
Floor Lead - contributes to the success of a Sur La Table store by inspiring customers on all points of their culinary journey. This role supports either a General Manager (GM) or Store Manager (SM) in the achievement of sales goals and directs daily store operations as Manager on Duty (MOD). The Floor Lead reports to either a General Manager (GM) or Store Manager (SM).
Experience & Required Qualifications -
- 1 year of retail sales and customer service experience. Prior experience as a Sur La Table Sales Associate, preferred.
- 1 year of retail supervisory experience, preferred.
- Proficient in POS Systems.
- Some experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Essential Functions -
- Ability to communicate verbally and work cooperatively with employees and customers.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Ability to move about the work place coaching and directing employees; selling to customers and retrieving merchandise from storage or sales floor.
- Ability to grab, reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel and crouch in order to demonstrate, retrieve and replenish merchandise.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to observe employees and customers at different times of the day, week and year.
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders in order to retrieve and/or move merchandise.
- Ability to operate a computer, POS system, keyboards, merchandise scanners and mouse in order to accomplish work.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to lift and/ or move merchandise weighing up to 35 lbs.
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.