Job Opportunity at Tommy Bahama in Towson Town Center
Posted Mon, Jul 24
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination – Genuinely greet all guests with a friendly smile, select and help locate or obtain merchandise based on guest needs and desires
- Set the course – Learn, reference, and share current product knowledge with our guest; providing prompt recommendations and professional service to enhance their shopping experience (e.g. fit , fashion wardrobing advice and suggesting add-ons)
- Onboard your crew – Actively participate in all store-related meetings, working towards exceeding sales and service performance goals set by store management.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 2+ years of Guest and Sales experience
- You have a “get things done” mindset
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to identify opportunities and take initiative
- You have a High School diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required – frequently
- Climbing ladders – occasionally
- Routine standing for duration of shift (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to work varied hours and days including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!