Posted Tue, Sep 24
- To assist in achieving the overall goals and established standards within a PAPYRUS/Carlton Cards store by performing front line duties associated with providing customers with a memorable experience.
- Utilize all aspects of PAPYRUS/Carlton Cards customer’s service standards including the 4 M’s and the 5 Steps to provide each customer with a positive and memorable experience.
- Ensure the PAPYRUS/Carlton Cards Brand Standards are being met on a daily basis through your actions, attitudes and appearance with each customer interaction.
- Demonstrate effective product knowledge, and familiarity of best sellers. Communicate product needs to supervisor on an ongoing basis.
- Develop custom printing skills, and ensure all orders are handled accurately and professionally. Ask for training if there is an area in your store which you are not comfortable in assisting a customer effectively.
- Utilize register system to process transactions in an efficient and accurate manner. Adhere to all cash handling policies and procedures.
- Receive and process shipments.
- Assist in all aspects of merchandise maintenance including pricing, visual presentation, replenishment, and stock rotation.
- Perform routine and assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Conduct opening and closing duties.
- Meet sales and other established goals and objectives.
- Attend and participate in company meetings and workshops as scheduled.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by Store Management.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays
We seek candidates that are enthusiastic, sales and customer oriented and have the desire to work with unique and beautiful products. These Team Member candidates will have some previous retail experience. Having superior selling techniques and the ability to teach others is a plus