The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Retail or sales experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Able to communicate with customers, Associates, and Management
• Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet
company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
• Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
• Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
• Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift