Posted Thu, Apr 25
Sales Associate - ontributes to the success of a Sur La Table store by inspiring customers on all points of their culinary journey. This role seeks out customers to assist with product information, location, pricing, and availability as well as processing returns and sales transactions. The Sales Associate reports to either a General Manager (GM) or Store Manager (SM).
Essential Functions -
- Ability to communicate verbally and work cooperatively with employees and customers.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Ability to move about the work place selling to customers and retrieving merchandise from storage and/or sales floor.
- Ability to grab, reach, push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel and crouch in order to demonstrate, retrieve and/or replenish merchandise.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights and weekends as business dictates.
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders in order to retrieve and/or move merchandise.
- Ability to operate a computer, POS system, keyboards, merchandise scanners and mouse in order to accomplish work.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to lift and/or move merchandise weighing up to 35 lbs
Experience & Qualifications -
- 1 year retail sales experience (preferred).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Proficient in POS Systems.
Sur La Table is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Sur La Table will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.