Enjoy your favorite retailers and dining options at Towson Town Center with plenty of free parking provided for your convenience.
• Free parking is available for guests and employees
• Parking deck adjacent to Nordstrom and Macy's provides two access points to the center's third and fourth levels
• Parking structures may be accessed from either Dulaney Valley Rd, Fairmount Ave or Joppa Rd
• Each parking deck has 7 levels for maximum parking availability
• Parking deck adjacent to Macy's provides access to the store's 2nd and 3rd levels
• Parking deck at the corner of Dulaney Valley Rd. and Fairmount Ave. is closest to restaurants and luxury wing on Level 2
• Handicap parking is available at all mall entrances
We offer 3 different Holiday Valet Parking Options
• $12.00 holiday valet package includes special coupons for select Towson Town Center eateries and stores and a voucher for free valet parking in January 2019; A portion of proceeds from the holiday valet package benefits CASA whose mission is to provide court appointed volunteers who advocate for the well-being of Baltimore County's abused and neglected children with the desired outcome of placement in loving, safe and permanent homes.
$7 Parking upfront Self Park located on E1 - on Saturdays and Sundays, Black Friday, December 17-21 and Christmas Eve. This option also includes coupons for eateries and stores and benefits CASA of Baltimore County
$5 Parking upfront Self Park located on surface lot near Nordstrom off of Fairmount Ave. - Saturdays and Sundays, black Friday, December 17-21 and Christmas Eve.
LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK: Never leave pets or kids in an unattended vehicle, especially during warm weather. Your family's safety is important to us; if you love them, don't leave them.